Oshawa ReStore - Habitat for Humanity Durham is located in Regional Municipality of Durham of Ontario province. On the street of John Street West and street number is 200. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (289) 224-9695 ext. 42. You can get more information from their website.
Furniture store, Hardware store, Home goods store, Store, Point of interest, Establishment, (Edit)
200 John St W, Oshawa, ON L1J 2B4, Canada
(289) 224-9695 ext. 42
|Hours (Report Incorrect Data)|
|Monday:||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Very affordable place with a lot to choose from.
ReStore has a great concept and some amazing used furniture and ceramic tiles, but I'm not impressed by their prices or the lack of friendliness of their staff. I also couldn't help noticing that they're selling new stuff for washrooms which you find in the dollar stores. This doesn't seem to fit the Habitat concept...
1. The profits from these stores go to affordable townhomes like Centreville built right there in Oshawa! Soooo good to see it benefiting the community like that!
2. I was sad to see the Ajax store close but I was glad to see many are now there in Shwa. People- the "employees" there are actually volunteers who give of their time. (I used to be one of them).
3. The items are such an eclectic mix of new and used, antique and modern, you just HAVE TO check regularly for awesome deals! XD Just know beforehand what kind of prices they exist at retail and always bring a tape measure when you come.
4. This summer I've found some nice unused 12"/16"/20" laminate pine and trim for a steal of a deal, porcelain tiles and bathroom fixtures that were current in style. I've also managed to find some great unused cans of stain and finish so that was an awesome adventure. I have my eyes set next in the granite counters I saw there as my kitchen is next to do.
5. The staff go out of their way to help you- they may not be formally trained to be a cashier but their willingness to help is where it counts. Every time they've helped load my car too.
Just a bunch of kind hearted people here who represent Durham. Love this organization and what it stands for.
Lots of new & used items. Lots of smaller hardware items right from the manufacturers. Things to keep on hand. At really good prices. Screws, hooks, chains
Wondering if you have a record of the funds from Oshawa store that go to Habitats for Humanity and how many homes that is equivalent to? I love the idea of donating items that can be up-cycled and raise these funds instead of going to landfill sites. Thanks to your volunteers!