|DETAILS:||Point of interest, Establishment, (Edit)|
|Address:||4100 Ponytrail Dr, Mississauga, ON L4W 2Y1, Canada|
|Postal code:||L4W 2Y1|
It’s decent considering the price.
As much as people like to complain all things considered the apartments here are not bad at all and are on par with most places in this price range.
I’ve been living here for several months now and here are some major pros and cons I have noticed:
-Great location, Toronto is literally a block away and plenty of stores nearby
- Mostly a family building and safe
- Reasonably responsive management
- Building is kept clean for the most part (ie: Carpets, corridors, lobby...)
- Spacious unit compared to most buildings now a days
- No major pest problems
-Due to the design of the building the noise levels are low and no loud noise complains this far
-The elevators in this building can have very long wait times some days, I still don’t know why or how to this day
- Building allows people to keep aggressive pets (update: No pets allowed for new tenants moving in)
- Car parking basement is in dire need of repairs
- They only allow 10 visitor parking per month to each tenant
It WAS not bad at all for the pice and what was included plus the excellent location.
Now rent has gone way up, parking and hydro are no longer included and everyday cleanliness of common area rugs and garbage chutes leaves MUCH to be desired. The stairwells and vents in each floor are in serious need of cleaning. One of three elevators often doesn’t work and the underground ceiling occasionally ends up on my car. The laundry room is a sauna in the summertime with NO ventilation. A number of tenants feel stolen shopping carts are the way to move laundry. 🙄
Still an excellent location though!
The phone number for Forest Park Circle Apartments is (905) 624-9024.
Forest Park Circle Apartments is located at 4100 Ponytrail Dr, Mississauga, ON L4W 2Y1, Canada