+ Add listing

The Butcher Shop Inc.

(5 Reviews)
595 Stewart Blvd, Brockville, ON K6V 7H2, Canada

The Butcher Shop Inc. is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, Store, . The business is located in 595 Stewart Blvd, Brockville, ON K6V 7H2, Canada. Their telephone number is +1 613-342-0664.
Report Incorrect Data Write a Review

DETAILS

The Butcher Shop Inc. is located in Leeds and Grenville United Count of Ontario province. On the street of Stewart Boulevard and street number is 595. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (613) 342-0664. You can get more information from their website.

Category:
Restaurant, Store, (Edit)
Address:
595 Stewart Blvd, Brockville, ON K6V 7H2, Canada
Postal code:
K6V 7H2
Phone:
(613) 342-0664
Website:
http://www.butchershopbrockville.com/
Hours (Report Incorrect Data)
Monday:9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday:9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday:9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday:9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday:9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday:9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sunday:Closed

Location & routing

Google Map - Get Directions

Customer Ratings and Reviews

  • Brenda McConnell on Google

    (December 22, 2020, 1:40 am)

    I visit The Butcher Shop often. I've never been disappointed. I highly recommend going there if you have not.

  • Ryan Stewart on Google

    (November 24, 2020, 10:26 am)

    The best Butcher Shop around. I come from Kingston to have my Venison prepared into sausages and pepperettes. The pepperettes are the absolute best.
    10/10 food and service!

  • Michelle Miller on Google

    (September 8, 2020, 3:01 pm)

    Great selection and great staff. Always friendly. Also, 99% of the time I go, someone offers to help me. The other 1% I probably didn't give them time as I grabbed what I wanted and made my way to the cash.

  • Steve Bancarz on Google

    (July 18, 2020, 5:53 pm)

    Awesome service. Always friendly. Fantastic selection of meats and knowledge about their products. Prices can be a little more than you will pay at a grocery store but you are receiving superior quality. That said, if you just need bacon go to the big guys, if you need a brisket or top sirloin.. the butcher shop inc is the place to be. Oh i didn't mention, they also have a sandwich bar and deli. With a small gluten free section.

  • Peter Holmes on Google

    (July 14, 2020, 12:43 pm)

    I have a butcher shop within a mile from my home, but I drive 35 minutes to go to the Butcher Shop in Brockville because of product quality, selection, courteous & friendly staff. I could go on and on. Love this place!

Write a Review

Photos of The Butcher Shop Inc.

Submit a review for The Butcher Shop Inc.

Your rating *
Your review (Be as detailed as possible) *
(100 Character minimum)

Tips for writing a great review:
  1. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided.
  2. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business.
  3. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way.

Related Searches