Creative Weddings Planning & Design is located in Division No. 6 of Alberta province. On the street of Copperstone Circle Southeast and street number is 169. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (403) 619-0528. You can get more information from their website.
Florist, Store, (Edit)
By Appointment Only, 169 Copperstone Cir SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 0G6, Canada
|Hours (Report Incorrect Data)|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
I cannot say enough about how amazing Cathy from creative weddings planning and design was. We hired her for our wedding and she created the exact vision I had for our wedding. She was always available and flexible and took care of everything-not to mention so professional when unexpected circumstances occurred! My husband and I were so grateful for everything. She took care of all the things I had no idea how to even start. She put her heart and soul into everything and created the most beautiful wedding we could have asked for. Cathy had wonderful suggestions and worked within my budget and when I changed my mind she just rolled with it! I cannot be more grateful for everything and I would 100% recommend her and her company every time!
From start to finish Cathy was absolutely amazing! A friend of mine recommended her and I'm so thankful that she did. Weddings don't always go as planned and we were thrown a lot of curve balls before and during the wedding. Without Cathy's experience, advice, instruction, organizational and leadership skills we would have been left in a panic! My husband and I had Cathy's Day of Coordination package and she went above and beyond for us. We got to focus on each other and enjoy our big day while Cathy and her assistant took care of everything else a wedding involves. I 110% recommend Creative Weddings Planning & Design!
Cathy is a gem! Any couple would be extremely blessed to have her help plan their wedding. She is professional, creative and committed to every one of her clients. With years of experience in the industry, she continues to remain passionate at what she does. Going above and beyond with every project given to her. You think you know how much she has done for you but you really don't know how much more!
Not only is she knowledgable but she is also kind, compassionate and caring. She takes the time to listen to you, to understand and to offer valuable suggestions and solutions. She doesn’t just think about her couples but also the vendors she works with. That’s why the industry love her, respect her and look up to her. I consider her a great mentor as well. I have learned so much from her. She gives you strength, support and encouragement. She is simply amazing!
Cathy and her team is the dream team.
Needless to say, Creating Weddings is highly recommended!
I have known Cathy for 18 years and I've always thought of her as a colleague and an industry leader. Cathy and her team have shown time and time again that they care about every detail even down to the smallest ones.
I have always found Cathy and her team to be professional, dedicated, and creative. I refer Creative Weddings to any couples looking for a planner if I am already booked. I know referring couples to Creative Weddings they will be in great hands.
Cathy's passion to raise the bar for our industry in design and customer service has made her and her team highly sought after for many couples searching for a planner in the Calgary and Banff area.
Overall: Generally a good experience however some room for improvement given the cost payed.
1. Easy to contact: Always quick to respond and showed a lot of interest in our vision and design
2. Knowledge: Clearly has been doing this for a long time and offered many useful tips that we wouldn't have thought of on our own
3. Accommodating: Met with us before on multiple occasions and brought in extra help at no additional cost to help set up the reception
Areas for Improvement:
1. Although the team had much to offer, some important details were left out/ only brought up after we asked about them. We felt that for the price payed, some of these common things should have been checklist items and therefore brought up early on.
2. We felt the wedding coordinator added to our stress the week of the wedding rather than reduced it as some unforeseen issues arose and were not handled with the most tact.
3. The team was generally pleasant although family and friends commented on the intense style of direction on the day of. Although this is a personality preference, we are relatively easy going and we felt the style of direction did not co-incide with ours.