Advanced Primary Care is located in Division No. 6 of Alberta province. On the street of Meredith Road Northeast and street number is 611. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (403) 375-8900. You can get more information from their website.
611 Meredith Rd NE, Calgary, AB T2E 5A9, Canada
|Hours (Report Incorrect Data)|
|Monday:||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Very good team and very professional!
I have been a patient of Tom Szabo's for many years, and my children see Mary Szabo. The level of care, professionalism, access and availability of allied services is truly exceptional. After years of frustration with the medical system and doctors in Calgary this place is amazing.
Dr. Tran is the best doctor I've ever had. She used to work at Copeman, and I followed her to this new practice at Advanced Primary Care. Exceptional service. They also have an online portal where you can view your health records, book appointments, and have your prescriptions listed. The convenience alone is worth the money.
Excellent health services, highly recommended. I have joined Advance Primary Care for over a year. Before APC, I have visited a number of other private clinics and found them a little too commercialized. They seem to focus a lot on cosmetics or auxiliary services. However, with APC, they focus on preventive medicine and have always put their patients first. Dr. Tom Szabo is one of the best doctor that I had in the past 30 years.
My family are fully satisfied patients of Advanced Primary Care. We see both Dr. Szabo and Dr. Tran and have been equally thrilled with both. I have extensive health history and can honestly say that this Clinic is a true partner in my healthcare, giving me a level of confidence I have not had before. A short list of all the things I love:
- easy online booking
- readily available appointment times
- consultive approach by physicians
- support staff is exceptional (love Mandy, Jen, etc.)
- lots of parking
- central location
- honest and transparent communication
- partnerships with quality providers (pharmacy, acupuncture, etc.)
- advocacy through extended medical system
- friendly and professional manner
- phone calls and emails from my actual doctor - following up, checking in, etc. (seriously awesome)
- Starbucks right there, as is an organic grocery store. This means when I feel like junk I can grab a latte and some essential groceries at the same time as the dr. Fantastic.
The clinic itself is well laid out without the "hoity toity" feel of similar types of clinic. I like this. I don't like feeling I have to get dressed up to see my doctor, especially when I'm not feeling well. Can't even imagine ever going to another team.